Theresa is a South Florida native with a background in yachting and real estate. For ten years prior to attending law school, she was a real estate and probate legal assistant. A recreational and professional sailor, she completed her first transatlantic crossing on the Schooner “America” and sailed as a crew member in Europe and Great Britain.
Theresa is a Cum Laude graduate of Nova University’s Shepard Broad Law Center where she was also a member of the Nova Law Review. She has served as an adjunct professor for the Nova University Business School, has written numerous professional articles for publications including the Florida Bar Journal and has given several professional presentations and training seminars
- Numerous successful maritime/vessel claim and lien recoveries
- Obtaining a $700,000+ verdict for her plaintiff in first-ever personal injury case and $2,000,000+ in another injury case
- Management of extensive, successful, refit and launching of gaming vessel
- Representation of a future MLB Hall of Famed and a Royal Family member
- Representation of several notable U.S. firms, successfully recovering millions in assets